Change of mind
If you order the wrong size for your garment and return to us within 30 days of receiving your goods, we would be happy to swap these for you (it is at the customers cost to return the goods and customised garments can't be swapped). Please email us to organise returning your goods. We do not refund for change of mind, shipping or stock delays or if the customer chooses the wrong garment size. Please use our size guide for measurements and check your measurements before placing an order. Unforeseen delays or loss of items are a possibility with freight carriers and delivery dates are not guaranteed.
We pride ourselves in the print, sewing and quality of the products that we offer. Whilst we hope this never happens, if you do receive damaged goods, or have a manufacturing fault occur, please contact us immediately so we can personally assist you and sort out your problem as quickly as possible. We offer a 6 month warranty which means that we will replace, repair or refund any items which are faulty for a 6 month period from date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover items which have not been cared for as recommended in our Product care.
- It does not cover reasonable wear and tear, stains or soiled items.
- Pins to Kill items are not made for “heavy duty” usage, due to their delicate nature and fabrics used. They can certainly be used every day, but they must be treated with love and care.
- Proof of purchase must be given to return faulty items via email first.
- A repair, exchange, refund or credit will be made on receipt of item. Exchange can only be made where appropriate and if the item is available. Pins to Kill will repair the item and cover the cost of repairing the item. The delivery of the repaired or exchange item back to the purchases will be covered by Pins to Kill.
We are unable to accept returns or exchange items that have undergone customisation, unless they have been found faulty after detailed examination by our Product Assessment team. We take great pride in our commitment to customer service and are more than happy to assist you in any way we can. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your Pins to Kill experience however some circumstances are beyond our control. Please be advised we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer on their custom pair of leggings.
- Inferior quality, blurry or low-resolution of uploaded images by the customer.
- Incorrect image upload by the customer.
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process.
- Incorrect product type, size or colour product selection by the customer.
- 10% variance in design printing colours and size.
- 10% variance in the actual garment colours.