Advice on Designing your own Custom Leggings
We are excited about making your custom leggings. Designing is easy in just one click but there are a few things you should be aware of when finalising your custom design.
– The 3D platform is a representation of the positioning of your design but it may vary slightly during production.
– By placing your order you acknowledge that you have permission to reproduce the images you have provided. We promise we won’t use your images for anything other then producing your order, unless otherwise agreed upon.
– If you supply us with a low resolution image (below 150 dpi) your leggings will also be low resolution. We can’t do magic but some people don’t mind it!
– We print directly onto white fabric. If your design is light in colour your leggings may be opaque. This isn’t a problem if you are happy to wear appropriate underwear 😉
– We are sewing stretch lycra, so please allow up to 1cm movement on seams. This means we can’t guarantee matching up prints at the seam.
– Colours vary from screen to print but we can assure you that our printer is setup for deep / vivid colours. Please see our full terms and conditions here. If you are happy to agree with our terms please click proceed to place your order.