INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT: @sarah.reasons
1. Your Bio
My name is Sarah Reasons and I am 15 years old. Dancing is my passion and what I love to do most in the world! Dancing has opened so many doors for me with the help of my dance teacher Alexa Moffett. I have had the opportunity to be on Dance Moms seasons 4 and 5, an ABC sitcom and many music videos. I am currently working on a new show so stay tuned!
2. What 5 words explain you the best?
3. What dreams do you have for the future?
I have been blessed with many opportunities and I look forward to building on those opportunities and attending college after high school.
4. Do you have a favourite quote?
My favorite quote is by John Green: What's the point in being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable?
5. What is your fondest memory growing up?
Being on Dance Moms.
6. What is the most adventurous thing you can say that you have done?
Traveling to Europe.
7. What are the top 3 things to do on your bucket list?
1. Go to Italy
2. Being cast in a feature film
8. What have you failed at before and what did you learn from this.
I have failed miserably at singing and I learned never to sing on national television ever again, but seriously what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, mistakes help you learn.
9. Who inspires you?
My Mom and my dance teacher Alexa.
10. Do you have a favourite book or movie?
My favorite book is the Maze Runner series.
11. If you had to live on a deserted island and you could only take one thing, what would you take and why?
I would take my cat so he keeps me company.
12. What 3 pieces of advice would you give for others who want to get into your field or industry?
1. Work hard on your craft!
2. Take the failures and rejection as learning experiences.
3. Never give up on your dreams!