New York, USA
INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT: @saigemeister
1. Your Bio
My name is Saige Mateo, I'm a 22 year old Professional Photographer and Artist From New York who moved Colorado to attend college. I absolutely love traveling and plan trips every so often to explore different gems of nature. I love Camping and roadtrips with people, traveling alone is also, it’s the best kind of therapy the world has to offer.
2. What 5 words explain you the best?
Adventurous, happy, creative, loving, mermaid.
3. What dreams do you have for the future?
I would love to travel to my dream places: Australia and New Zealand to photograph and explore the coast.
4. Do you have a favourite quote?
“He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or mourning or out crying or pain, the former things have passed away.” -Rev 21:4
5. What is your fondest memory growing up?
My fondest memory would be leaving to Puerto Rico to visit my family and falling asleep to the sounds of the Coquis outside my window.
6. What is the most adventurous thing you can say that you have done?
So far the most Adventurous thing would be road tripping solo across the country for a couple weeks.
7. What are the top 3 things to do on your bucket list?
Travel to many different countries. Skinny dip in Greece, Scuba dive in crystal clear water.
8. What have you failed at before and what did you learn from this.
I’ve failed at many things, like meeting goals I’ve set for myself. I’ve learned to be patient with myself and to put more effort in obtaining those goals.
9. Who inspires you?
My mother, she has had the worst of struggles but still does her best in supporting my sisters and I, with her love and motivation.
10. Do you have a favourite book or movie?
One of my favorite movies is “Just friends”.
11. If you had to live on a deserted island and you could only take one thing, what would you take and why?
I would take a baby wolf or lion and raise it, than we could hunt and grow old together. Sounds like a pleasant life to me!
12. What 3 pieces of advice would you give for others who want to get into your field or industry?
Inspiration will come and go, Do not give up when you’re feeling like it’s pointless. Talk to others and find inspiration. Give it time, if it’s something you love, you will always find a way to make it.