INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT: @nikki_newyork
1. Your Bio
I am 17 years old standing 5’10. I love expressing myself through fashion. I feel my best when I am dancing, and it has always been my passion.
2. What 5 words explain you the best?
1. Open- minded
2. Non- judgmental
3. What dreams do you have for the future?
To live in an area that inspires me. To have a network of supportive friends. To build a fulfilling life doing something I love.
4. Do you have a favourite quote?
“Life is a journey not a race. Enjoy the journey.”-
5. What is your fondest memory growing up?
Getting my first vehicle, a Barbie Jeep, on Christmas morning. My sister and I were obsessed.
6. What is the most adventurous thing you can say that you have done?
Exploring the stunning Devil’s Den in Williston, Florida. Devil’s Den is a 50ft underground cave full of natural spring water. So cool!
7. What are the top 3 things to do on your bucket list?
1. Explore Europe
2. Write a book
3. Dance with NDT
8. What have you failed at before and what did you learn from this.
I have learned to always view my failures as opportunities. These failures are minor setbacks but help to open doors to new adventures.
9. Do you have a favourite book or movie?
Clueless is by far my favorite movie (uhh, as IF!) and I love the book The Great Gatsby.
10. If you had to live on a deserted island and you could only take one thing, what would you take and why?
My purple lacrosse ball that I use to massage every sore muscle in my body. I could not live without that thing!
11. What 3 pieces of advice would you give for others who want to get into your field or industry?
1. Always listen to your body and never ignore an injury
2. Allow yourself to be different and step outside the box
3. Live out your passion for yourself and not others expectations for what you should be