INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT: @pinstokill
1. Your Bio
I am the founder of Pins to Kill and have always enjoyed making things from a young age.
2. What 5 words explain you the best?
Fun. Adventurous. Random. Dream chaser.
3. What dreams do you have for the future?
I dream of so much everyday. It's hard to keep up! I want to create and shape a life for myself that is exactly what I want. I want to wake up everyday and do something that I love. I want to continue challenging myself and exploring.
The big goals for the future are:
- To build Pins to Kill on a global level and to create people dream chasing everywhere in their pins.
- To build a treehouse with my partner that is an exquisite luxury escape and be able to sneak away there for holidays too.
- To spend time with family and friends and enjoy their presence.
- To continue exploring, travelling and seeing the world.
4. Do you have a favourite quote?
"In order to do something big, start small and start where it counts."- John Erhenfield.
5. What is your fondest memory growing up?
I would say my entrepreneur spirit from such a young age. I used to come up with numerous ways to make pocket money and it just makes me laugh now!
I had a car washing business for a small time, assisted my mum in Tupperware sales, dog walking business, had a lucky dip stand out the front of the house and I also offered countless services to homes such as house painting to our local neighbour.
6. What is the most adventurous thing you can say that you have done?
Probably sky diving in New Zealand. At this point in time I was travelling on my own as my friend had to leave the trip early.
I woke up one day and thought I'm going to do it and quickly booked it and did it. None of my family knew I was doing it but it was a fantastic experience.
7. What are the top 3 things to do on your bucket list?
- Build a tree house.
- Do the inca trail and visit South America.
- Visit all our P2K ambassadors from around the world.
8. What have you failed at before and what did you learn from this.
I have failed heaps. Running your own business is such a learning curve and you are constantly growing and learning more about yourself.
9. Who inspires you?
People who are following their dreams.
10. Do you have a favourite book or movie?
I don't really have a favourite book or movie these days but I used to LOVE the movie Grease when I was a kid.
11. If you had to live on a deserted island and you could only take one thing, what would you take and why?
I would probably take my boyfriend because he is an absolute legend.
12. What 3 pieces of advice would you give for others who want to get into your field or industry?
- Dream Big.
- Challenge yourself.
- Be the best person you can be.