INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT: @kathryn_dyer
1. Your Bio
I'm life long Californian, mother and wife. I spend most of my free time exploring with my husband and photographing what I see. I also spent the last year fighting breast cancer and now I have a new perspective on life.
2. What 5 words explain you the best?
3. Life Lover
3. What dreams do you have for the future?
Continue exploring with my husband, drive across the United States and just enjoy life, each moment!
4. Do you have a favourite quote?
Life is all about enjoying every sunset and looking forward for the next sunrise." - Sandeep Shergill
5. What is your fondest memory growing up?
Summer's spent camping and exploring with my family, usually at the beach.
6. What is the most adventurous thing you can say that you have done?
Fought cancer. It's not an adventure one would choose but it gives you new perspective on life.
7. What have you failed at before and what did you learn from this.
Often times in life things don't go as planned but many times, in the end, we realize they went better than planned.
8. Who inspires you?
My son and my husband. They have been so strong throughout my cancer battle and really been my rocks.
9. If you had to live on a deserted island and you could only take one thing, what would you take and why?
My family, if they count as a thing, because they are my everything. An actual tangible item probably my camera so I could document everything I see.
10. What 3 pieces of advice would you give for others who want to get into your field or industry?
I started photography for fun. I think no matter what you do in life, it is much easier to do if you enjoy doing it and have a passion for it.