INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT: @alarconjimena
1. Your Bio
I love being outdoors, hiking, climbing, running, paddleling and yoga. I also love sharing my passion with other people to motivate them to live a healthy life.
2. What 5 words explain you the best?
5. Animal lover
3. What dreams do you have for the future?
Keep doing what i love, traveling around the world and looking for places and people that inspire me.
4. Do you have a favourite quote?
"Walk as if you are kissing the earth with your feet.”
5. What is your fondest memory growing up?
Climbing my mango tree in front of my house in Venezuela. It was huge and the best mangos ever!!!!
6. What is the most adventurous thing you can say that you have done?
Well I've been traveling around the world for a while but the best experience was last year working for the new Point Break movie in Angel Falls in Venezuela. 2 months in the middle of nowhere. Amazing experience and magical place! It ́s like been in Jurasic Park!
7. What have you failed at before and what did you learn from this.
Failing is a big part of climbing and most of sports but thats a good reminder that you can do whatever you want, just try, and try hard. And i try to apply that to everything in my life.
8. Who inspires you?
Lots of people! not only for what they do but who they are. My boyfriend Chris Sharma is a big inspiration to me. He is a big reminder of being one of the best and staying humble at the same time.
9. Do you have a favourite book or movie?
Well, one of my favorites movies is birdman... how you deal with your ego and how your mind can play with you.
10. If you had to live on a deserted island and you could only take one thing, what would you take and why?
well... i would take my boyfriend! at least we would have fun together! And also he is better than me getting coconuts from the palm trees!
11. What 3 pieces of advice would you give for others who want to get into your field or industry?
1. Always stay safe
2. Be respectful to one ́s surroundings
3. Tread lightly -enjoy the process!