INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT: @jewel.dancer
1. Your Bio
I'm a very simple person. I live to dance and inspire others. As well as work hard and have fun :)
2. What 5 words explain you the best?
Happy, living, funny, passionate, ambitious.
3. What dreams do you have for the future?
I hopefully want to become popular yet successful photographer in the dance world.
4. Do you have a favourite quote?
Nothing worth having comes easy.
5. What is your fondest memory growing up?
My first year of dance class was my favourite memory growing up and travelling with family.
6. What is the most adventurous thing you can say that you have done?
I've gone parasailing and cliff jumping (I'm scared of heights)
7. What are the top 3 things to do on your bucket list?
I want to go to Hollywood and Australia!
8. What have you failed at before and what did you learn from this.
I've failed basically at dance entirely. I have a falling out. And would beat myself up over it. I just had to not give up and work harder every single day!
9. Who inspires you?
Chris Reilly photography. Sophia Luci. My parents. My best friend.
10. Do you have a favourite book or movie?
11. If you had to live on a deserted island and you could only take one thing, what would you take and why?
Probably my camera or my best friend because we always make the best of things.
12. What 3 pieces of advice would you give for others who want to get into your field or industry?
Honestly just to never give up and to constantly work hard for what you want!