INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT: @annaemcnulty
1. Your Bio
My name is Anna McNulty and I’m 14 years old. When I was 10 I started doing cheerleading and have recently started doing dance as well. Something that i love to do is share photos on my Instagram, to inspire other girls around the world.
2. What 5 words explain you the best?
3. What dreams do you have for the future?
I’m still uncertain with what I would like to do in the future, but I’m very grateful for every opportunity I have been given so far and excited to see what has to come.
4. Do you have a favourite quote?
"If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you."
5. What have you failed at before and what did you learn from this.
As I’m only fourteen, I’m very fourtunate that I haven’t had to experience any major failure within my life yet.
6. Who inspires you?
There are so many different people who have inspired me in my life, i can’t choose just one.
7. If you had to live on a deserted island and you could only take one thing, what would you take and why?
I would take a camera because another passion of mine is photography. I could then share with everyone what I experienced while I was there once I found my way back home.❤️
8. What 3 pieces of advice would you give for others who want to get into your field or industry?
1. Never give up! Everything takes time and probably won't come quickly.
2. Work hard! If you want to get your flexibility goals you'll have to stretch everyday and push your limits!
3. Stay focused on your goal.