INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT: @anastasiaskukhtorova
1. Your Bio
I'm a professional pole dancer, circus artist, instructor, world traveler and Jason Mraz fan :)
2. What 5 words explain you the best?
3. What dreams do you have for the future?
Would love to have a house at the sea.
4. Do you have a favourite quote?
Yes, Everything is possible. Hard work, patience and belief in yourself.
5. What is your fondest memory growing up?
Riding horses I guess. I really loved it.
6. What is the most adventurous thing you can say that you have done?
I think doing drops on the pole and aerial silks.
It is pretty scary and dangerous. And climbing the 5/6 meters wall without any spotting after only 2 classes with coach.
7. What are the top 3 things to do on your bucket list?
1. I want to do more acroyoga with my boyfriend. It is a lot of fun. And actually more difficult than I thought :)
2. Learn how to cook
3. Travel more, visit places I haven't before
8. What have you failed at before and what did you learn from this.
Relationships :) learned to love myself by being alone and appreciated the world and people more.
9. Who inspires you?
It can be everything. Music, people, lovely couple, professional dancers, a touching movie, my friends, another pole dancers, students etc.
10. Do you have a favourite book or movie?
I love Gone with the wind, the dead poet society.
I love all books from Bernard Verber, Chak Palanic, business books, Osho, Weine Dyer and many more :)
11. If you had to live on a deserted island and you could only take one thing, what would you take and why?
12. What 3 pieces of advice would you give for others who want to get into your field or industry?
1. It is not always easy, but it is worth it.
2. Never give up.
3. Work hard. Be patient. And believe in yourself.