INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT: @alissaeckersley
1. Your Bio
My name is Alissa Eckersley, I'm 14 years old. I started trading at Lee Academy at the age of 6 and I'm currently studying dancing, acting, acrobatics, aerial and contortion. I have performed in Disneyland USA and Universal studio. In 2013 I was on Australia's Got Talent with my Lee Academy team.
2. What 5 words explain you the best?
3. What dreams do you have for the future?
To be in Cirque du Soleil, The House of Dancing Water or to be a dancer on a cruise ship and travel the world.
4. Do you have a favourite quote?
Dream. Believe. Succeed.
5. What is your fondest memory growing up?
My fondest memory would be dancing in Disneyland America with my dance school. We did a Dance Around the World Tour which my dance school does every three years.
6. What is the most adventurous thing you can say that you have done?
Going to the Great Aussie Bush Camp with my school, camping and going on a giant swing where they pull you up around 4 storeys high and let you drop and you swing back and fourth, it was fun.
7. What are the top 3 things to do on your bucket list?
1. Working at Cirque du Soleil
2. Working at Disneyland
3. Jump out of a plane.
8. What have you failed at before and what did you learn from this.
Always just to try harder.
9. Who inspires you?
Sydney Brown is a great inspiration to me in dance and aerial and Jordan McKnight as she is an amazing contortionist.
10. Do you have a favourite book or movie?
The movie: The duff.
11. If you had to live on a deserted island and you could only take one thing, what would you take and why?
Watermelon cause it is good for you and tastes good.
12. What 3 pieces of advice would you give for others who want to get into your field or industry?
2. Work hard
3. Always believe in yourself.